News

Moria Runs

Goto page 1, 2  Next

I will be leading some Moria runs this weekend, both nights. I strongly encourage you to bring your toons online for some fun.

Will be doing as many as possible starting with Forgotten Treasury and working up to the 3 raids. If not enough people show we can always recruit on level or near on level players from World and LFF.

Hope to see you then. (Unless I have to work) Starting times will be around 7:00pm server time.

Glinting Mithril Reaver

Looks like this weekend is off unless someone else steps up. Looks like I'll be working all weekend. :(

Glinting Mithril Reaver

Sorry for the unlucky shift hit Rug. Nevertheless I'm trying to make it a point to log in every other night and sometimes even every night. We'll do them Moria runs! :D

Nuncle Broadfoot (Casual Wanderers, Cickhollow), Antiques and Mathom Collector
Kibilturg Mahaldil (The Shire-moot, Landroval), Guardian of the Free
aka Urwendil +39 more...

HA my bad just texted my supervisor and I only work tomorrow (Saturday night) so I am available tonight.

Glinting Mithril Reaver

I think we will be in Moria a while, so there should be plenty of weekend opportunity for runs. I intended pushing Arnenna to 58 by this weekend, but then RL stuff stepped up. I'm going to log her in now though and get her up to speed.

Treat your friends as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Still lvl 52....

RL fights me with everything she's got... It's been over 2 weeks that i'm unaible to log into any of the 2 servers that i'm playing.

Sorry guys. I'll try to catch up as fast as i can.

Take care and be well Kosta, there's no rush... not too much at any rate ;D

Nuncle Broadfoot (Casual Wanderers, Cickhollow), Antiques and Mathom Collector
Kibilturg Mahaldil (The Shire-moot, Landroval), Guardian of the Free
aka Urwendil +39 more...

Looking to try this again. Moria Instances all weekend (for me it's Friday and Saturday.) If we have enough people fine, if not we PUG it.

Glinting Mithril Reaver

I'm looking forward to it!

Crickhollow- Applejax, Faele, Fyreborne, Fyrewenn, Mandragorann, Mattrem, Merililly, Moirainne, Mynn, Nynneve, Penwise, Thomdrell, Tuonn    

I'll be there also. I've got a lot to learn and need to be a-grouping to do it! Cya there everybody!

I suggest Saturday around 6pm Eastern? 

Crickhollow- Applejax, Faele, Fyreborne, Fyrewenn, Mandragorann, Mattrem, Merililly, Moirainne, Mynn, Nynneve, Penwise, Thomdrell, Tuonn    

Thanks all who were able to come, got some potato screenshots. Did Forgotten Treasury and Grand Stair and hoping to do some more next weekend.

I had so much fun!  The group was very supportive and the leaders wonderfully patient, always a good thing for someone like me who hasn't spent a lot of time learning instances. I'm looking forward to doing this again. So glad I found this kin!

How are the runs going guys? I logged in again and was the only one online. I think most of our EU players don't log in very often at all. I'd love to come along to your next runs, so let me know what time you're planning them. If it's a weekend I can manage to join up until around 1.00 am UK time, but any later than that and it's eating into my bedtime by the time we actually do the run.

Treat your friends as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Hi guys, I am tagging this post onto the only recent thread in hope of an answer. I was recently accepting into the kin, but for the past few days I haven't been able to get an invite ingame. I have tried PMing those online, but until now there have been no replies. Sooo if you get a PM from my main Esglingol that will be me. I also assume the kin doesn't use a voice program? Hoping to experience the fun of casual wandering soon :)

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 59days ago7 Replies
 286days ago11 Replies
 369days ago18 Replies
 427days ago1 Replies
 434days ago2 Replies
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em