News

Saturday Night Fever

Okay Guys and Gals,

This is your night to RUMBLE, lol.  I thought I would make a post to let EVERYONE know that there are several of us logging in and playing on Saturday nights, usually between 6:00 and 7:00 P.M. EST.  If you want to join in, we'll be looking for you.  It doesn't matter how many we have on, if someone wants to lead us in somewhere, believe me, we will FOLLOW.  Ask Brud if the Turtle can be 2 manned with a bog, lol.  Of course, the answer is no, but we did go in and lasted about 10 - 15 minutes....a lot longer that we thought we would.  Hope to see you soon.

Misasha

Thats the spirit!! Well done guys. :)

Hope to see you soon.

Haven't logged into LOTRO for weeks but will be back eventually, I always am, so noted :)

Nuncle Broadfoot (Casual Wanderers, Cickhollow), Antiques and Mathom Collector
Kibilturg Mahaldil (The Shire-moot, Landroval), Guardian of the Free
aka Urwendil +39 more...

I have been suuuuper busy for the last couple of weeks. Only got to log in game twice, and only briefly on my main server. I'll be on later today and most likely Saturday & Sunday too. See yas!

-Misasha- wrote:

Okay Guys and Gals,

This is your night to RUMBLE, lol.  I thought I would make a post to let EVERYONE know that there are several of us logging in and playing on Saturday nights, usually between 6:00 and 7:00 P.M. EST.  If you want to join in, we'll be looking for you.  It doesn't matter how many we have on, if someone wants to lead us in somewhere, believe me, we will FOLLOW.  Ask Brud if the Turtle can be 2 manned with a bog, lol.  Of course, the answer is no, but we did go in and lasted about 10 - 15 minutes....a lot longer that we thought we would.  Hope to see you soon.

Misasha

I'm not that good with time conversions, but I think this is 11.00 PM UK time?

I'll log in tomorrow night at 11, and hopefully, I've got the time right.

Treat your friends as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Fyre will be there! I'm really enjoying the Saturday night runs. Wish I had found this kin a long time ago!

Crickhollow- Applejax, Faele, Fyreborne, Fyrewenn, Mandragorann, Mattrem, Merililly, Moirainne, Mynn, Nynneve, Penwise, Thomdrell, Tuonn    

Sorry, I haven't been participating for a few weeks. Not only have I had real life issues, I also decided not to stress my crappy laptop, which doesn't seem to like group instances and tends to heat up a lot lately, as well as giving so low FPS that it makes playing a bit too hard and unenjoyable.

I will be leveling Fragli from time to time though (this Saturday for example), and as soon as I get my main computer fixed (which will probably be sometime during the summer) or a new one bought, I'll be back in activity. I'll be looking forward to taking part in lvl 65-75 instances, because there are some which I haven't done on-level at all :D

Hope to see yas soon!

How's kin activity in-game? I haven't had the time to play on Crick for quite a while now (hopefully that will eventually change), but the website has been looking pretty inactive lately.

Generally quiet, been doing a few 3 and 6 man Moria instances but not much else. Maybe we should think about recruiting again?

I've been super busy in RL but also doing Spring Festival when online. Still interested in runs tho! 

Crickhollow- Applejax, Faele, Fyreborne, Fyrewenn, Mandragorann, Mattrem, Merililly, Moirainne, Mynn, Nynneve, Penwise, Thomdrell, Tuonn    

I've been very busy in RL as well, but I'm still around.  I have been logging on Danrath once in awhile, but also just finished Mordor on my main and playing the newest update.  

Happy one year anniversary for Casual Wanderers (just a couple weeks ago)!

My main problem is time zone differences - 1900 EST is 0100 CAT

Saaz, NacMacFeegle, Evirnor
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 59days ago7 Replies
 286days ago11 Replies
 369days ago18 Replies
 427days ago1 Replies
 433days ago2 Replies
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em