News

Legendary Server Announcement

Anyone interested in this? 

Cheers

Saaz, NacMacFeegle, Evirnor

After many tries at logging in I've got several of my names on Anor. I know Arnenna was disappointed that someone 'stole' her name. Have not heard from anyone else.

Casual Wanderers on Anor or the new LS from tomorrow? 

With permission from Arnenna, I've created Casual Wanders on Anor. Anyone wanting to join a penniless warden to strive for wealth, health and happiness is welcome to contact me. I'm usually on between UTC/GMT 13:00 - 19:00. We will keep the same aims as before with the current cap at 20 but with perhaps a faster progression. The LS have a stated 4 month limit to level 50. Anor has a current population of +- 1500 at peak times. If you experience difficulties in logging in then logout from the client, wait +- 45 seconds and try again - repeat perhaps 6 times and you WILL get in.

Sounds good. Sadly I won't be able to join, as I am not able to maintain a subscription.

Hey Lokenrad,

I added you as a friend on Anor and at first, everything was alright on my list. Then you ended up with question marks on my list so I removed you and tried to add you again.  The game said I couldn't add you....I even logged out all the way and back in and still couldn't add you back to my friends list. Something weird happening there, but I will try everytime I log in.  Please put the name "Sashawen" on your friends list and if I am on, throw me an invite. Thanks

Edited Post:  Update:  Last night I was able to add your name to my friends' list again.  Might have needed you to log on once I had removed you or something is my guess.  Anyway, everything is fine now.

I managed to scrape up enough money to buy a deluxe house only to find that there was only 1 left in the whole of the Bree-Land Housing estate - 4 Chestnut Road Sesham - not the best of locations. I've placed a Premium Ingredient Crate in the yard for anyone to use.

There doesn't look like much enthusiasm for a limited level kin on Anor. I out-leveled my original target of 20 by mistake! As a forester I had 97 hides to process for my tailor and without thinking, my level 20 warden got promoted to 21 as I was using the pocket item to gain crafting levels. I don't like the position of the house I bought - it was the last one available - at the time - a day later they opened up several new homesteads! I've been lucky with my hobbit presents getting silver coins every day for the past week so I'm going to buy a new house once they open up new neighbourhoods.  

Graeme

New neighbourhood opened up this afternoon! New House - in a much better location! 2 Broadford Street next to Homestead Provisions in Holbroke. Now with 2 ingredient crates!

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 59days ago7 Replies
 286days ago11 Replies
 369days ago18 Replies
 427days ago1 Replies
 433days ago2 Replies
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em